AmazonBasics 15.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Bag

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

AmazonBasics 15.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Bag

This is AmazonBasics 15.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Bag, one of Most Bought Together with Toshiba Satellite C55-C5241 15.6 Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB, 1TB HDD, Black) on Amazon.com

Image by Amazon.com

Features Of This Item Is:

  • Slim, compact case is perfect for carrying laptops up to 15.6-inches without the unnecessary bulk
  • Accessory storage pockets for portable mouse, iPod, cell phone and pens
  • Includes padded shoulder strap
  • Internal Dimensions: 14.7" x 2.2" x 11.2" (LxWxH)
  • External Dimensions: 15.5" x 2.8" x 12" (LxWxH)
Since I bought my netbook, I've been on the hunt for the perfect small case to tote it in. Almost every case I've used has been lacking in some way, but the AmazonBasics Netbook Bag with Handle comes the closest to the perfect case for me of anything I've tried thus far.

Yes, I said it comes the closest, which implies there is something missing, so I'll start with that. It's a pretty minor thing, really, which is why I think the bag still deserves 5 stars. The only thing I would change is I would add a detachable shoulder strap. It's a small detail and one easily remedied by purchasing a universal shoulder strap to it. But if it already had that feature, it would be perfect in my eyes.

Let's move on to what I really appreciate about this case. First and formost, it fits my 10" Asus 1000HE very well while maintaining a small form factor that easily fits inside a larger case. The handles make it easy to pick up and run with when you want to leave the larger case behind and just tote the netbook with you.

On top of that, the zippered side pocket is roomy enough to hold the power adapter for my netbook without `squishing' it. Similar cases have had pockets that were too tight and worried me that they may damage the cable if I stuffed it in them. Not only can I fit the power adapter, but I also keep a Bluetooth mouse in that pocket.

The case has a small bit of padding all around, sufficiently protecting the device with just enough cushion.

If you've been looking for a small netbook bag that can double as a sleeve or an easy-to-tote case on the go, the AmazonBasics Netbook Bag with Handle is for you!