Logitech Wireless Mouse M320 Blue

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Logitech Wireless Mouse M320 Blue

This is Logitech Wireless Mouse M320 Blue, one of most bought together with HP Stream 11.6 Inch Laptop Horizon Blue on Amazon.com.

Image by Amazon.com

 

The Features Of This Item Is:
  • Curves designed for total comfort
  • Crafted for your hand
  • Long battery life
  • Smooth and precise tracking
  • Plug-and-forget Nano receiver
  • Right-handed contoured design: Curved soft rubber side grips for extra comfort
  • 2 year battery life: Go longer between battery changes (Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)

The Pros:
1) mouse looks great with its mat rubbered finish!
2) the scroller is broader than other mice I have used.
3) Has a natural grip as advertised.
4) No annoying optical tracking lights.
5) Holder for wireless connector inside the mouse on the back.
6) Quite accurate for my usage.
7) Availability of latest model of logitech ensuring the latest technology (or the one used in more expensive but older models)
8) Surely a value for money. I had not set any price constraint while choosing to buy the mouse and I think this Rs 960 product takes care of all my needs over any more expensive a mouse.

Cons:
None I can think of. If I could change something, that would be to make it slightly smaller.