TopCase 2 in 1 Rubberized Turquoise Blue Hard Case Cover and Keyboard Cover for Macbook White 13-inch

Thursday, October 1, 2015

TopCase 2 in 1 Rubberized Turquoise Blue Hard Case Cover and Keyboard Cover for Macbook White 13-inch

This is TopCase 2 in 1 Rubberized Turquoise Blue Hard Case Cover and Keyboard Cover for Macbook White 13" (A1342 / Latest) with TopCase Mouse Pad (Case NOT for 1st Gen A1181 with Mouse Clicker), one of Most Bought Together item with Apple Macbook 13-Inch on Amazon.com

Image by Amazon.com

Features Of This Item Is:

  • 100% Brand New TopCASE® DREAM series(Rubberized See Through)
  • Highest Quality Soft Rubberized Coating Prefect fit for New Macbook White 13"unibody (A1342/Latest)
  • Fully access to all buttons and features,Protects your Macbook from accidental hard knocks and scratches.
  • Snap on design, easy on easy off.Plug your charger, cable or headset without removing the case
  • Including a matching color Keyboard Cover.
 
I really like this case, especially for the price. The color is exactly as it appeared onmy screen. Two slightly annoying things:
1.The bottom case doesn't quite snap into place at one of the plastic holders in the back. It stays on perfectly fine--it may only be annoying because I'm a little ocd about things like that.
2. The letters on the keyboard cover are wearing off. It's not a problem for normal typing for me, but when I want to use keyboard shortcuts for formatting, I find myself choosing the wrong letter more often than before. Again, only slightly annoying for me. I particularly like the matte finish. It's really smooth and glides in and out of my briefcase easily. It is also scratch resistant and still looks really clean. I get a lot of compliments on the color and the glow of the apple through it.